The Clients’ service teams were facing challenges in delivering timely communication within the service staff and in addressing general customer queries. Status of helpdesk queries received weren’t communicated in real time as telephonic calls were the primary mode of communication. Proper coordination required multiple phone calls which was not ideal as recipients were not always available on call
We integrated its messaging platform across the clients’ system enabling all departments to send manual or automated messages for mass notifications or
incident management alerts. For every ticket created, a SMS notification and alert is
sent to all the relevant individuals. Management of messaging is centralized and
administrators have access to create, control, and manage unlimited user accounts.
Impact of Solution
- Reduced costs & time associated with multiple, more expensive phone calls and
time spent by Support Staff to provide routine information
- Instant distribution of time-sensitive notifications to anyone, anywhere across the
- Increased efficiency and first response time reduction through automated
- Seamless integration into unique workflows for each department.
- SMS is less intrusive than multiple phone calls that may or may not be received by
the end customer.
- Transmission of consistent, error-free notifications to all stakeholders instantly
using pre-defined templates and configurable automated workflows.
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty by engaging customers and keeping
them informed during incidents.